Please tell me I’m not the only person this happens to…
sweet sketchlines lookin pretty rad lets check them lines
a pixel process-tutorial as requested by anons! please click the images to read!
and here is the finished product! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
(character is Sayaka Maizono from Dangan Ronpa, credit me if you use please!)
Software used : Paint Tool SAI
Brush : Binary / Pixel brush set to 1 px
Time : 2 hours
now let’s go over some tips of pixel art!
- keep your canvas size between 0 - 400 px. it’s easier to see the lines more clearer in SAI.
- look at the above. this is very important. do NOT make ‘chunky lines’ when doing pixel art. it doesn’t look very good when you do. you always want to have pixel lineart that is crisp and doesn’t overlap.
- now look at the color scheme. see how it all blends well? nothing is uber bright? yeah, you want to have a scheme like that. don’t use super bright colors unless you wanna stress someone’s eyes. try going midtone. do not go super bright. dim your color choices (literally. make em more dull looking).
- see that above affect? it’s called dithering. a lot of RPGMaker chip/charsets use this effect. here’s how you can do it.
and that’s all i have to say! thank you for readin’! (^ v ^)b
Send a number to my ask box along with a character of your choice, and I’ll draw up the ensuing ensemble! (If the character chosen wouldn’t wear the option given… go ahead and sub in something else!)
DRAW YOUR CHARACTER WEARING…
- Casual clothes
- Work uniform
- Night clothes
- Formal gala garb
- Lounging, lazy-time stuff
- A party outfit
- Date night threads
- Something outdoorsy
- Interview outfit
- Tourist/travel wear
- A costume!
- Their sick day scrubs
- Summer clothes
- Winter clothes
- Um, spring clothes?
- Why not - fall clothes!
- Workout wear
- Last minute throw-ons
- The most expensive thing they own
- A fig leaf
Feel free to add, subtract, or alter as you please to fit your character bunch!
really cool art of female characters with unnecessary panty shots
The rules are simple: draw one picture of your OTP a day, with the theme listed here! You can use any fandom you like!! Be sure to tag each entry with 30 Day OTP Challenge to make it easier to keep track of them!
Feel free to interpret the prompts any way you like! That’s what it’s about!
On the following days, draw your OTP:
- Holding hands
- Cuddling somewhere
- Gaming/watching a movie
- On a date
- Wearing eachothers’ clothes
- Hanging out with friends
- With animal ears
- Wearing kigurumis
- Making out
- Eating icecream
- In a different clothing style (Visual Kei, gyaru, lolita, ect. )
- During their morning ritual(s)
- Doing something together (this can be anything from watching tv to having sex. Just remember to tag appropriately.)
- In formal wear
- In battle, side-by-side
- Making up afterwards
- Gazing into eachothers’ eyes
- Getting married
- On one of their birthdays
- Doing something ridiculous
- Doing something sweet
- Doing something hot (once again, be sure to tag if you make it extremely NSFW!)
And there you go! Have fun.
casually reblogs this
Tuesday Tips SUPER WEEK - Push it!
Clarity is probably the most important thing to think about at all time when boarding. Pushing your poses to an undeniable level of clarity will improve the clarity of the storytelling in general. Don’t leave space for uncertainty in posing out your characters. Your audience will be more engaged and entertained by the sequence.
This is the last post for the Super Week. I hope you enjoyed it. Back on the regular schedule next week (Every Tuesday).
What a great series. Thanks for posting these!
Death Should Not Have Taken Thee! (しんでしまうとはなさけない)
Sam (boy) and Alex (girl) Parker
Harvest Moon OC: Children of Claire Meadows and Pete Parker - A Tale of Two Farmers
I have been drawing these two for a while but I haven’t even started working on my writing for this and I’m just… “I literally need to work on that right now.”
When you start changing your art style
Hey guys, I’m wondering what
-you’d like to see me focus on in my art
-what you like so far
-what you’d like to see improve
-anything that irks you about my art.
-stuff you want to see me draw.
Feel free to go anon, I won’t be publishing or responding these but I’ll appreciate the input. Thank you!